Make Money Selling Affiliate Products
If you’re looking for ways to make money online, affiliate marketing should be at the top of your list. Affiliate programs repeatedly top income reports for high-earning bloggers. In exchange for your promotion of a third-party product, you will receive a percentage of sales every time a customer makes a purchase through your link.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
According to Wikipedia
Basically, you as a publisher will be rewarded when you help a business by promoting their products or services.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
When you join an Affiliate program and choose the products that you want to sell, sellers provide you with a unique affiliate code that you can use to refer traffic to the target site. Most affiliate programs will offer ready made text links, banners and other forms of creative copies whereby you only have to copy the code and place it on your website to start referring traffic.
What technical setup will you need?
In short, what stuff or services you will need to start this method and earn money?
- A Blog/Website
- Little HTML and CSS knowledge
- Attractive English Writing Skills
- A Short Report/eBook
- An Email Autoresponder
- Targeted Traffic
Tips on making money as an affiliate
- Find the correct affiliate program - When comparing affiliate programs in your selected niche, you should consider more than just the amount of commission you'll earn.
- Choose the correct niche - This is one of the biggest determining factors of whether you'll succeed in making money online.
- Get a free blog - Use a free blogging platform like WordPress or Blogger to create a site for free which can start to make you money. They're completely free, can be setup in minutes and are extremely easy to use.
- Affiliate marketing should be enjoyable and you have the flexibility to work when you want, where you want, and on whatever niche you want.
Highest Paying Affiliate Programs
If you are looking for the highest paying affiliate programs, that have been tested and have a track record, then you have found the right site
1. MaxBounty - Maxbounty is very widespread and has a quick and easy signup process, with the caveat that they take a while to join and may reject you. They’re surprisingly exclusive, which makes for a good network full of great offers.
4. PeerFly is a one-of-a-kind cost-per-action based affiliate ad network. Unlike other affiliate networks, their software is custom built from the ground up so they don’t depend on unreliable hosted mechanics.
5. Clickbooth seems to have been around forever. Lots of scale but just a fewer votes across the industry than the top two networks. For over 10 years, Clickbooth has taken an innovative approach to affiliate marketing, surpassing industry standards set for CPA affiliate networks
6. AdWorkMedia - AdWorkMedia is an innovative global performance marketing network with global reach featuring content monetization tools such as Content Lockers & Link Lockers.
7. Matomy Media - Matomy is rapidly expanding via acquisitions and strategic partnerships, transforming itself into an international behemoth. Matomy provides a single gateway to all media channels,delivering maximum results to our advertiser and media partners.
8.Neverblue - A GlobalWide Media Company - GlobalWide Media is a data-driven digital marketing leader, providing premium media solutions for the world's leading brands and agencies. With multiple international locations, campaigns in over 100 countries, and delivery partners in 80 locales, GlobalWide Media has the expertise and reach to exceed your expectations.
9. CPAWay - The CPAWay staff takes a purposeful approach when marrying an Advertisers premium or any other campaign with Publishers proven traffic channels. CPAWay is a debt free organization that never pays late and most always pays early.
The company works with twice as many Internet Retailer 500 companies , so publishers have access to the top brands and offers under one account, in one network. Publisher’s business model is based on loyalty or rewards; for example, points, donations, or other rewards for purchasing at select merchants. Publisher develops search, shopping, and comparison experiences optimized for mobile devices or presents advertiser’s link and offers within mobile apps.
Affiliate marketing with social media is one of the fastest and most enjoyable ways to get started making money online.
When you find a quality affiliate product to promote you can sidestep the many hours of work involved in creating a compelling product and crafting a sales page that converts.
Simply send traffic to an offer as an affiliate and you get paid every time that traffic converts.
Although affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to get started if you just get an affiliate link and start hustling it around social media you will be missing out on plenty of sales, traffic, and good will with your audience that you could gain by taking a different approach and creating value first.
Facebook is trying to keep sales related posts out of the news feed so if you post an affiliate link directly to Facebook it will not preview properly.
Even on social media sites like Twitter you will get poor results if you don’t promote your affiliate link properly.
Last edited: 16/06/2016