Get Paid to Chat
Get paid to chat online programs work just like myspace or facebook except you get paid for all the activities you do. They pay you for communicating with other members of the site by sending messages, having your profile viewed, having your photos viewed, referring new members to the site, and so on.
If you are into chatting online and have fun in chat rooms, chances are you’ll love the concept of being paid to chat on the internet.
Best paid to chat sites:
1. RO2.BIZ is a good website that you can go to and get paid to chat online.
You also get paid for
- paid to click
- paid to chat
- paid to promote
- paid to play
- traffic exchange
2. birejji.com - The website birejji.com is expected to be earning an estimated $1 USD on a daily basis. If birejji.com was to be sold it would possibly be worth $232 USD. Birejji is acting like any other chatting room where you earn rewards for your contributions and participation. The chatting rooms are called villages.Potential earnings vary by village as each of then have a different rate of points per post. The lowest rate of points per post that a village (chatting room) can have is 0.01 and the highest one that i sow is 0.30.
3. MyLot is a good website that you can go to and get paid to chat online. myLot is an enormous discussion board, blogging community, questions and answers hub, social network and online hangout that pays you for your valuable contributions.
4. FlirtBucks - The FlirtBucks Chat Hostess program offers paid incentives to women who enjoy socially interacting with men in a flirtatious and casual atmosphere. This is not a "paid to date" program or an adult cam performer program. FlirtBucks does not aim to encourage you to do anything outside your comfort zone or to be anyone you're not. We put you in full control of who you choose to chat with, how long, and what you choose to talk about.
FlirtBucks incentives are offered on a per minute basis and rates are decided on a sliding scale based on the length of time a hostess remains active within the Program.
5. Crowdio - When you chat for the clients, you will be paid for each completed chat or lead. A lead is a potential customer (with contact information) that you get for every client. Crowdio does not determine the price for each chat. It’s completely up to each individual business what they want to offer.
6. Chatroulette - Getting paid to talk to people of the opposite sex .
7.PaySnork.com - You are able to chat with your buddies and in addition you are able to talk with others via a non-public chat window.
1. Broadcasting or offering nudity is not allowed.
2. If you are under 18, you can not use the service.
3. Broadcasting spam is not allowed.
4. Faking video stream of other person is not allowed.
RULES THAT APPLY AS IN THE SITES:
1. Do Not Spam - The following are regarded as spam :
- Excessive and non relevant posts
- Excessive posting of links
- Copying and Pasting
- Posting lyrics to a song line by line
- Generally speaking, anything that most people would find annoying
2. No Pornographic Talk or Links Allowed - Please abstain from posting pornographic links of all nature as well as avoiding any topic of conversation pertaining to sexual matters.
Tips To Increase Earnings Refer Friends
The real money in these programs is in referrals. Referrals can be very easy to get if you already have a lot of friends on myspace or facebook. To get referrals you can post links on your myspace and facebook profiles, notifying friends that you can get paid to do the same thing on similiar websites, and by simply asking friends to join you on these websites.
Add a comment
Last edited: 08/06/2016